We may see a lot of news about how excellent ceramic knives are, but few people tell everyone how to use ceramic knives, and what are the defects of ceramic knives besides its well-known advantages. Today, let's take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of ceramic knives and how to use them.
Ceramic knives are hard but brittle because the main material used is zirconia ceramics. No matter what its advantages are, this shortcoming cannot be avoided anyway. However, the advantages of ceramic knives are healthy and clean are obvious to all. Therefore, during the use of ceramic knives, its shortcomings should be avoided and its advantages should be fully utilized. Here Bohao will tell you how to use ceramic knives safely and healthily.
1. The ceramic knife is very sharp, because the blade is thin and hard, so the ceramic knife is also called a ceramic knife that does not need to be molded. Of course, this is just an exaggeration, because it will inevitably be damaged in life, so these ideal use Conditions do not exist. Therefore, in the process of using ceramic knives, it is best not to cut foods such as hard bones. You can use ceramic knives for cutting fruits and vegetables, such as apples, eggplants, tomatoes, etc., which will neither affect the taste of food nor interfere with food ingredients. A chemical reaction occurred.
2. For safety reasons, ceramic knives should be placed out of the reach of children and children. Do not place them arbitrarily and do not allow children to play with them. Sharp ceramic knives can easily scratch the skin.
3. It is not advisable to use stone or iron chopping boards for cutting vegetables, as it is easy to damage the blade.
4. Remember not to use the ceramic knife handle as a tool for bottle caps, let alone knock or hit cans, etc., which will easily damage the knife.
5. Frozen meat and fish should be cut with ceramic knives after they are thawed. Be careful not to chop or chop, as it is easy to damage the blade. If the blade is damaged, it can be re-sharpened with a special sharpening tool.
6. There is no need to use other cleaning tools when cleaning. Just rinse with clean water under the tap or scrub with clean gauze. Generally, do not use detergent, just rinse and put it in the knife holder to dry naturally.
Although ceramic knives are good, they are not suitable for chopping bones and cutting hard food, so ceramic knives cannot completely replace metal knives. However, ceramic knives are healthy, clean, and beautiful, so they are still competent under normal circumstances. Just pay attention to the above points, ceramic knives can be used for a long time, improving the safety and reliability of food.
Bohao, as a professional China ceramic knife manufacturer, produces high-quality ceramic knives. Our products include ceramic paring knives, ceramic blade knife sets, etc. If you want to buy ceramic knives or get more information about ceramic knife wholesale, please feel free to contact us!